Happy May everyone! Since it’s my birthday month, usually around this time I’d be narrowing down a list of things to treat myself with. Here are some item that I currently have my eye on — featuring all things that have to do with summer vibes such as bold colored rompers and neutral cosmetics that’ll go with anything!
Out of this list, I own:
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color Buff and Tumble – Whenever I head to the nail salon, my go-to nail polish is always a shade of nude! This color is perfect for all skin tones and dries pretty fast!
- Mesh grocery bag (in black) – Super cute and super afforable!
- Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss – A gloss that last much longer than the ones from my childhood.
- Trestique’s Maldives Luminescent Highlight – One of my go to highlight for everyday make-up!
- Topshop’s Floral Jeans – The perfect fit and pattern for the perfect season.
Oh and the blue and orange jumpsuits are currently in the mail. 😈
Is there anything you would add to this list? Comment below some of your favorites right now!
Click here to follow me on Pinterest for more! 🙂
Until next time,